Détail de l'offre
- Emploi:Solutions Architect
- Ville: Paris
- Type d'emploi:CDI
- Date:22 février 2021
- Nom :Rachel Jarry
- Mail :firstname.lastname@example.org
- Se connecter via Linkedin
La société :
My client is a leading Fast Data company, that develops innovative softwares that allows telecom operators to leverage data acquired through their networks, so as to enrich their services or improve their internal processes.
Their technology process and consolidate huge amounts of data from heterogeneous computing devices and networks, transforming them into real-time factual elements that are intelligible for decision-making. Used in more than 70 countries, their solutions range from basic customer management to location-based services and business analytics.
Offices in Paris, Dubai, New-York, Singapour
You will be working in an Agile environment (SCRUM) with business teams, project managers, scrum masters and technical teams to jointly develop a design (for each project) that will gradually achieve the previously defined objective.
Depending on projects you might assist with pre-sales missions, interact with customers, suppliers, partners or prospects and participate in the development of “business cases.
Your work will consist in:
- Providing product and customized solution presentations of solution to customers or partners
- Engage with customers, understand their requirements, design optimum network solutions and write specifications
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of technology trends and solution options in the telecom space
- Lead technical and functional workshops with the Project Manager
- Document each subject and ensure that the various stakeholders adhere to your strategic approach
Who we’re looking for :
- You have a working experience with Telecom providers
- You have a very good knowledge in linux, and a significant experience in shell Scripting for Unix/Linux
- You have a very good knowledge of TCP/IP network programming
- You have a good knowledge of Python
- You have knowledge of Git, Gerrit, Visio
- You are a self-starter, adept at picking up new skills and technologies, and eager to break new grounds
- You have a significant customer-facing consulting experience
- You are skilled at presenting to C-level audiences focusing on demonstrating the business value of solutions rather than technical details
- You have an ability to decompose large complex problems into manageable pieces allowing communication on both business and technical levels
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills, equally comfortable with crafting emails as leading a white-board discussion with customers
- You have knowledge of the important standards for business processes, information models and architectural models generally applied in an industry
- You are fluent in English and French