(( product.title ))
|Secteurs||ERP (Oracle, SAP, Sage, JDEdwards...)|
Prix au volume
|A partir de (( key ))||(( amount(price.ht) )) HT||(( amount(price.ttc) ))|
SAP Solutions Specialist
Détail de l'offre
- Emploi :SAP Solutions Specialist
- Ville : Paris
- Type d'emploi :CDI
- Date :14 juin 2021
- Secteur :ERP (Oracle, SAP, Sage, JDEdwards...)
- Nom :Rachel Jarry
- Email :firstname.lastname@example.org
- Se connecter via Linkedin
Join an international leading platform, solutions and services provider with several years of experience in software and technology.
The Solution Specialist SAP is
- Responsible for driving and co-owning SAP solution sales, business development, and marketing activities within his/her assigned region.
- Partner with the primary account manager and as a result is not limited to traditional “overlay role” restrictions, the SAP Solution Specialist is expected to take a consistently proactive approach to developing the technical solutions business in the region.
- Serves as the liaison between the assigned sales team and customers and professional services delivery resources which include both in-house and partner delivered services.
- Scope professional services opportunities and assist in the creation and delivery of Statements of Work (SoW) to customers.
- Maintain an advanced level of technical knowledge across a deep set of foundational technologies as well as at least one specific technology set to serve as the subject matter expert for that specific subject on a national and/or global scale.
- University degree preferred (in the field of Information Technology and/or or equivalent combination of experience and education; Master’s degree preferred).
5+ years or equivalent in the areas:
- SAP technical architecture design.
- SAP Basis/NetWeaver.
- SAP OS/DB Migrations.
- SAP HANA.
- Cloud architecture & infrastructure design for public cloud.
- SAP cloud deployments and migrations on public cloud.
- Technical pre-sales
- Team leadership.
- Ability to sell, scope price with limited support.
- Significant hands on experience in on premise cloud and public cloud solutions architecture.
- Significant technical experience in Microsoft or AWS IAAS Solutions.
- Documented successful sales of enterprise-wide advanced technology public cloud solutions.
- Advanced-level Partner Sales and Technical Certifications required.
- Ability to independently conduct meetings with engineering-level, management-level or executive level customer personnel in regard to positioning sales and solutions.